Answers ensure structure and peace of mind
- How many hours are devoted to the machines?
- How does this relate to the budget?
- What are the biggest technical disruptions that can occur?
- And how can preventative maintenance be planned as efficiently as possible without disrupting production?
- How do I protect the current technical status of my assets?
- Are the technicians performing the right tasks?
- Will I pass my audit when tested on this?
These are questions that arise within every technical department. Controlling the work processes within a technical department is a big challenge. This maintenance management system supports the technical department in its everyday tasks and ensures structure and peace of mind. This also drastically reduces the paper flow within the production and technical departments
Are you looking for answers to faults, downtime and machine performance?
Link between modules distinguishes Act-in in the market
The performance of machinery must always be offset against the costs. Maintenance is such a cost item. Whether the maintenance strategy is based on failure, condition or use-dependent maintenance. Budget discussions are often difficult and requires a lot of time. Thanks to the link with the OEE registration and the monitoring of production parameters, the system is automatically fed with reports from all production lines and the operators. With this collected real-time information, maintenance can be easily predicted and planned for an entire year. Difficult discussions are now much easier to make. This is one of the factors with which Act-in distinguishes itself within the market.